Effective Plan Management
Our fiduciary services help manage the liability placed on current plan fiduciaries and include the preparation of formal Committee Bylaws, an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) and a comprehensive Fiduciary Governance Plan.
We’ll explain general fiduciary principles and provide practical suggestions on how fiduciary liability can be managed through procedural prudence.
- Provide Investment Education to Plan Committee
- Explain Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Help develop a Participant Education & Communication Strategy
- Help establish a process for maintaining of audit ready Fiduciary files
- Attend Periodic Meetings
- Provide Objective Investment Reviews
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.